Educational and health professionals often work in a high-pressure environment where time, resource and budget constraints can make it difficult to deliver the best possible service to everyone in your care.
Our cost-effective services are designed to benefit schools and health and well being organisations by:
- equipping them to provide high quality and informed guidance and support for people who connect with the world differently
- save time (e.g. less time dealing with under performing students, poor behaviour, and anxious parents/caregivers)
- save money by freeing up that time to focus on delivering your core service
- reduce stress by enabling staff to quickly identify people who need help or support, and providing positive pathways for assistance.
Our services are ideal for:
- Educational specialists
- School guidance and Support staff
- Professional development of the staff
Special education services to assist your organisation
Services that can benefit your organisation include:
- preparing individual education plans
- behaviour analysis and ecological adaptation planning for individuals
- assessment and programming for individuals and organisations
- teacher training
- psychological services
- speech language therapy support.
Behaviour displayed by children and adults is a product of their experiences and learning. It has a meaning and function. Behaviour can be modified if we can modify their experiences and environment.