Asperger syndrome/on the ASD spectrum
- Isolated but not worried about it
- Tension, distress: Trying to cope
- Lack of strategies to make friends
- Difficult to pick up social cues
- Behave in a socially inappropriate way
- Language – Perfect but formal, pendant.
- Voice – Lack of impression; tones of other voices.
- Problems with interpreting body language
- Understands others literally
- Fails to grasp implied meanings
- Flexibility of thought
- All-absorbing interest.
- Certain routines
- Limited in thinking and flexibility
- Problems in transferring skills
- Awkard movements
- Organisational problems
- Hard to write and draw neatly
- Unfinished tasks